Cardiff City fans have, by continuing to attend matches and respectfully protesting have got a billionaire to change his mind. This man is not used to giving in and losing, yet that is exactly what he has done.

We have a couple of options at 19.27 tomorrow, sing, and celebrate a famous victory

or be smart.......

A round of applause would be a fantastic way to celebrate the return to blue. It will be noisy, it will involve everyone but can be seen by Vincent Tan as a thank you. It doesn't have to mean thank you but it will be seen to be a respectful acknowledgement of the situation.

Although we would never thank Tan for the rebrand, he has changed things back to blue, I'm thankful for that and I'm not ashamed to say I'm grateful.

Any songs might be taken the wrong way and we will gain nothing. Anyone who wants to go tomorrow and stick two fingers up to Tan is a dickhead. This is a victory and sometimes it's better to win well and be magnanimous.

Certainly, I will not be singing.... I hope we can allow Tan some semblance of face saving.

As I've always said, we don't have to mean it. Lets win with more grace than was used to change the colours in the first place.