Quote Originally Posted by Gwynedd Blue wrote on Mon, 23 February 2015 18:42
It took four pages but we finally got to debating whether God is real or not. Level complete.
Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Mon, 23 February 2015 18:23
Sorry should have done another thread for that - but hasn't that been done?
Quote Originally Posted by Gwynedd Blue wrote on Mon, 23 February 2015 18:22
No, surprisingly this thread is the first time it's ever come up.
Quote Originally Posted by RichardM wrote on Mon, 23 February 2015 18:14
I don't think you have any idea when I am being serious do you? Do you honestly think that I have not noticed the massive threads on religion. Or maybe you are just being trying to be friendly.
Quote Originally Posted by Gwynedd Blue wrote on Mon, 23 February 2015 17:25
I don't think you have any idea when the Colonel is being serious do you? Do you honestly think that he thinks you have not noticed the massive threads on religion? Or are you just trying to be friendly?
Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Mon, 23 February 2015 17:10
Very good point - I do not know what is going on with the Colonel (or Captain) - that is why I allowed for the possibility that he is being friendly in my mail.
Quote Originally Posted by Gwynedd Blue wrote on Mon, 23 February 2015 17:09
You were being sent up, old fruit
Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Mon, 23 February 2015 10:15
I am sorry, but I don't buy that explanation. Why was I being sent up? Do you have an insight into the Captain's mind? What is to be gained by saying that someone is unreal in some sense. Moreover, why doesn't the Captain come out and say what this is about? Judging from the comments he made on that thread, he appears to have a problem with me in some sense. He appears to have a problem with the way I express myself.
You were sent up for the same reason we are all sent up on here, GB. I think you are still taking the bait far too easily and that, as I have eluded to before, you haven't quite come to grips with the various types of humour on here - but I say that not as a criticism of you in any way. However, if you choose not to 'buy it' I will keep my own counsel. I was just trying to help, my friend.