Felt a bit sorry for Ricky today, it's obvious that he doesn't possess any pace, and i'm not sure that he's the kind of striker who will create that little bit of space in the box by peeling off a player, he looks more of a powerhouse, strengh and aggression are maybe the key components to his game. What he did show today, was a good first touch, yet not one player was getting beyond him, or demanded the ball, there were times when he had to put his foot on the ball because their was no support or a player with enough determination to make that run and pull the Leeds defense about. There is so much wrong on the pitch at the moment, there are no characters, there is no noise, it doesn't look like the players fancy it, and that's massively worrying. I'd love to end this post on a positive, but i just can't think of one-there seems to be major problems at the club that are affecting the players, what else can it be? I've never seen a group of players so unwilling to take risks or act asscertively . After just 7 or 8 games, confidence looks shot, that's a massive problem.