There are many groups working for societal collapse – anarchists, revolutionaries, religious fanatics, etc – and there are other groups like globalists and Neocons whose actions will unintentionally cause it.

I'm very worried by the Neocons at the moment. It seems like they are trying to start a war with Russia. This will only end in disaster for most us.

I see A Walking Dead type future albeit without the zombies. Many of us will be on our own when civil breakdown comes. If you are not in a religious cult or a tribe you will be at a great disadvantage. You and your family will be easy prey. Cult members will fight for one another. Just look at the way Muslims are outraged by any attack, real or imagined, on their coreligionists. Tribal people like Travellers are already organised in defensive, or offensive, groups.

The rest of us will have to rely on friends and family. We are no longer tribal. Families are now spread out and often we have little contact with our siblings and cousins. As for friends, well, if you are honest there are very few people you trust well enough to risk their own safety to look after you and your family. I think unless you are lucky you will end up being enslaved by tribal people or those in cults. That is your future after a societal collapse.