I have noticed posts disappearing because they have offended someone. Some people are so sensitive that anything will offend them. I think they need their own "safe space" on this board. One might say that these people should just get over themselves and grow a pair. But I think they need protecting from abuse and politically incorrect references. For example, someone might accurately call them "granny licking, knob scoffling milksops and ninnyhammers" but that would be unacceptable. Instead of waiting for them to run to teacher to complain about some supposed offence how about a system where every post on a safe part of the board was monitored for any real world references or strong language beforehand.

A separate "fight club" board has already been set up for political posts. That's working well. Those of a more robust disposition can join in the battle between a gang of Zionists and a twenty stone imam from Splott who was once convicted of mail fraud by dressing wife number four in a red burka and positioning her next to a postbox.