Probably a bit of a misleading title but i didn't know what title to give!

I've been browsing the forums the last few days and I've noticed the recent clamour for Tan to "back" Warnock in this window.

This only highlights to me how bizarre sections of our fan base are.

We moan when we're not self sufficient and we moan when we're trying to be self sufficient.

Not only that but i believe bringing in a "proven" striker could block the pathway and hinder the progress of players like Zohore, Fred and Mark Harris.

I believe when Warnock said that Zohore has saved him 1.5 million he is basically saying there are other positions that are far more pressing at the moment.

I think creativity and pace are far more important for us at present given that i don't think we'll go down and it will give Colin til the end of the season to assess whether the 3 strikers i have mentioned can push on to the next level.

I have seen enough potential in Zohore to show me that he can play an of 3 roles;

Up top on his own

As a target man in a 4-4-2

Or as the forward running in behind

Warnock has said that he hopes to sign a couple of players as building blocks ready for next season. I trust him that knows exactly what he's doing and i don't think he'll be pissing away 250k on a Connor Mcaleny on loan when we've got nothing to play just to keep himself in a job like Slade did.