I wouldn't say it was a particularly bad performance, but can't really argue with the result too much.

Seen that it has been said Bamba was playing the "anchor" role. He was centre mid, simple as that. His distribution isn't good enough to play there and this was not a rip-roaring success. Don't want to see it again.

Hoilett was piss poor - not for the first time. Not sure whether he's already signed for next season. If he hasn't, I wouldn't go offering him over the odds. There's a reason he didn't have a club at the start of this season.

I see McGregor has been lambasted on WalesOnline, not for the first time. Can't see what he did wrong today.

I'm not a big fan of either Richards or Bennett to be honest. Think a lot of people judge fullbacks on the occasional foray forward but defending has to be the number one aim.

Zohore had hardly any of the ball and had to drop deep. Fair play to him for getting a goal and for trying to get involved.

Noone looked lively when he came on - but we've seen all that before.

Bad, bad miss by Gunnarsson. Big moment in the game that.

The game was quite a physical one and we stood up to that challenge. In the end I guess Costa was the difference between the teams. That's £13m for you.

We're not a million miles away from being a decent team, but Warnock does have a bit of work to do.