Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
What I don't understand with the views on their forum is the complaining about the blocking off the ball. This has happened since time immemorial and is particularly prevalent in the Premiership. You have to earn the right to get past your man he's not just going to cede you the space to run past him.

In the past this is one of the areas where the 'better' teams have bullied us and I'm delighted to see that we are finally playing to the ref in the same way that all the other successful sides do.

I can only think that very few of the Wolves fans have ever played sport competitively - it's as much decided by what you do off the ball as on it.

Anyway, I'll leave them to bleat on - though to be fair a few of the later replies have said how hysterical and over the top the match day comments were, particularly the whining about the Damour yellow card.

I noticed that quite a few of the later messages are a lot more level headed. That said it seems they have now been put into a thread specifically commenting on this board, so maybe they starting to realise how deluded they sound.