Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
Rather than trivialising the matter, did you check to see who the other person sharing this secret email address was?
Once I got past 4 google pages of right wing conspirasist websites all salivating and amplifying the same thing I found this on one of them.

The 123@mail.house.gov appears to be a typical test email account. Used for testing new applications or debugging. The email account is not linked to a user profile so Imran Awan will not be able to login using an RSA token, etc. into the house.gov network. This email account poses no danger, nor can Awan access emails sent to it (or send emails from it) after he was terminated.This story is a much ado over nothing.

That coupled with the fact that Awan never had security clearance suggested much ado about nothing. If there was anything more "sensational" in this I have a feeling it would be brought to our attention to be honest.

By the way, when this thread started your on the fence even handed wait and see great expectation of non-Trump related consipacy scandal were trafficking and the Seventh Floor of the State Department. Like someone recently said, hoping that something is true won't make it true.