http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/...l-league/table

What happens to the teams finishing 6th and 7th? They have been "perforated" on the BBC site, so does anyone know?

Torquay on their way to Division 6!

Some teams already in Division 6 - York City, Bradford PA (formerly in the football league), Stockport County (I think they've been reformed), Darlington (definitely have been reformed), Kidderminster Harriers, Southport (another ex league club) and Boston (again, ex league but reformed. Seemed a dodgy club back in their league days). Gainsborough Trinity also played in the League, if I am not mistaken.

Division 7 (Southern League) has Hereford (getting crowds that are higher than back in their league days), Kettering and Merthyr. Merthyr have 19 points from 10 games (good going) but find themselves 5th having played a game more than their rivals. Not too confident they can make the play-offs this season, they lost 7-2 in some cup competition this evening, against a team I recognise as being strugglers in the division below Merthyr. Merthyr are also out of the FA Cup. They are away to table toppers Kettering on Saturday, then at home to Slough on Tuesday night. Slough are in the top 6.