Wales Online have done a very useful summary of the contract position for every player in the squad:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...tract-13786873

Contract expires summer 2018

Arun Gunnarsson, Junior Hoilett, Brian Murphy, Rhys Healey, Frederic Gounongbe, Greg Halford, Matthew Kennedy, Declan John, Ibrahim Meite

Contract expires summer 2019

Neil Etheridge, Lee Camp, Bruno Manga, Matthew Connolly, Jazz Richards, Kadeem Harris, Lee Peltier, Joe Bennett, Joe Ralls, Loic Damour, Anthony Pilkington, Nathaniel Mendez-Laing, Mark Harris, Stuart O'Keefe

Contract expires summer 2020

Sean Morrison, Sol Bamba, Kenneth Zohore, Callum Paterson, Lee Tomlin, Danny Ward, Omar Bogle

'Loans in' expiry dates

Liam Feeney (to 1 January 2018), Craig Bryson (to 31 May 2018)

I wonder what Warnock's thinking is about Gunnarsson and Hoilett?

Reports in the summer were that Gunnarsson was keen to sign a new contract but nothing has happened. That might have been paper or agent talk, but he is a class player, brings bite and tempo to the middle of the pitch, and has very few off days. I hope we don't get to January without an extension.

Hoilett got another year in the summer and that feels like all the club were willing to offer. He is usually quality and only 27, but maybe Warnock thinks he can get better into the club? I would like to see him on another contract extension (two years not one) asap based on what he has done so far this season.

I'm not too bothered about any of the others with contracts up next year - except maybe would prefer to see Rhys Healey stay (and Matty Kennedy if he continues to impress at Portsmouth).