Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
Agree there would be nothing else in the news, we would have tens of stories a week.
It's the Facebook profile change/Twitter hashtag pricks that I dislike. Put a lovely picture of a word quote on Instagram "to show I care" people are just desperate as they fall over to show they care more than the next idiot.
Or 'virtue-signalling' people to use the parlance of our times. I had similar issues when these overnight humanitarians started popping up all over FB after the government voted to start bombing Syria a couple of years ago. Syria was being bombed for months before we got involved by other Western nations, but these bellends didn't mention it once, but all of a sudden it becomes "terrible" as soon as we start to get involved.

That, and seeing some weedy prune interviewed on the news who was involved in a "lie down" protest outside the Houses of Parliament as the vote was taking place. He was the typical spineless sheltered "liberal" type who claimed that "we don't live in a real democracy anymore" and that the UK is tantamount to a fascist state. I'd love to know how he'd get on in North Korea....