Nice to see you reading and commenting on the threads we have on you on this messageboard.

I thought we might see if a thread on here aimed at responding to your thread on us would allow us to exchange pleasantries through our boards, as I can't be bothered to sign up to yours.

I'll start. Thanks for replying so graciously to my post on the Fosun Cuckoo that has taken over your nest:

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.....199381/page-2

Some great, well-balanced and erudite points made on there.

No bitterness from me about how you are progressing as a Club, just a concern that the established fans of your club are going to be left behind. It sounds as if the footballers wearing your colours are playing well and I look forward to seeing what all the fuss is about when you come to Cardiff to try and avenge your loss to us at your place.

I stand by what I say about the fact that it'll dawn on many of you that this is no longer your club sooner or later. Whether you care or not is entirely down to how you view supporting your team. Many didn't care in Cardiff either so long as someone else's money was being spent on new and shiny things on a regular basis. They mostly left when the money stopped being splashed about. Since then we've been trying to rebuild the club and fanbase connections following the disastrous rebrand. Hopefully you won't go through that - though I note that Fosun's logo is a nice shade of Blue. If they do leave then remember someone is going to end up with the Bill to pay...

From a Cardiff viewpoint, this time around it feels as if the 15000 or so hardy souls who are coming now are more committed to the club and if we go up this time I know that I personally will enjoy it far more than the first promotion. If we don't go up then it feels as if we're travelling in the right direction - even if we do play our football more like Man City than Barcelona...

Merry Xmas!