We've all posted about this and probably to death, but I was wondering if it was down to something really simple.

Namely, ticket outlets (or the lack of).

Couldn't we be more inventive with how we sell tickets? Could we not have booths in town, at Central Station etc?

For example, I remember buying Euros in Tesco (Culverhouse Cross IIRC) for a holiday and they had a big poster up advertising the egg 'Judgement Day' and sold tickets at the same booth. I bought 3 tickets there and then on a whim for the kids to experience it. They turned out to be great seats too.

Couldn't the club issue those tickets that never seem to sell (ends of Grandstand / corner of Ninian and Canton) to outlets such as these on a sale or return basis?

We could also do with more advertising around the City - you wouldn't know there was a match on half a mile down the road if you weren't already 'in the know' ffs.

The opportunities are endless with all the large high res screens dotted about, not to mention the old school media such as buses / central station / bus stops etc.