I Know we are trying be optimistic but come on guys, there is no fecking way that Sunderland are going to beat Fulham tonight. Sunderland have been absolutely shocking this season, they are bottom of the league for a reason, they are total shite. The club from what I can see has a very toxic feel about it. Talks of takeovers, uncertainty about the manager and the players and two relegations in succession, this is a club in disarray.

The build up to this game doesn't look great, a quick look at the local Sunderland press and its all doom and gloom. Tonight Coleman is expected to field two young players for their debut's. Lee Camp (remember him!) is in awful form and if he plays don't expect anything other than a lacklustre performance.

All the above and I have not even mentioned their opponents who just seem unstoppable at the moment. Fulham at home against an already relegated team in total turmoil? You need to be at your best to play against Fulham, Sunderland are no where near that, they just want the season to end.

Stranger things have happened and I know football can throw up some funny results but I cant see it tonight. My advice would be not even to watch it. Accept they are going to get beat, get a takeaway and watch something else. You'll thank me in the morning.