Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
Whenever we circle this bhouy we end up in the same place. The deep state conspirators as you and the Fox hunting brigade characterise them did nothing to expose any emerging findings or Steele snippets before the election. If this was an exercise hell bent on interference then what was the point of not interfering?

Meanwhile a number of those same conspirators reignited the Hillary e-mail investigation which directly interfered with the outcome of the election (analysed in this thoughtful piece). They must have been the most incompetent conspirators since The Gunpowder Plot!

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-the-election/

No doubt you will continue to deluge us with the latest Fox News extracts and pithy one liners summarising Treehouse ramblings dressed up as your own thoughts. As Donny has his latest Twitter meltdown though it might be wise to listen to the words of Trey Gowdy (on Fox of course), If you are innocent.....act like it!"
I discussed this plot long before I had even heard of the treehouse. And I don't actually get my news from Fox, they are just summaries. My information comes from the oversight committees, relevant emails, and public documents. There are no guessing games involved here.

BTW Comey had to reopen the email investigation, as the NY FBI were going to investigate it themselves.