Neil Warnock will be doing his pre-Arsenal press conference tomorrow morning.

I imagine it will be the hardest one he has ever done.

I have some sympathy for posters who are annoyed by examples of Princess Di Syndrome, and some of the Sala song suggestions just astound me, but we are surely all united to some extent in shock, sadness, deep sympathy for his family and friends, and concern for the impact of this tragedy on our football club.

Very few of us knew much about him until recently, but we had been following an emerging story for many weeks leading up to his signing, and were emotionally invested in him. On top of that he turned out to be a good man who everyone liked and admired, and an inspiring player who had worked his way up through hard work and dedication, and was at the peak of his powers.

Neil Warnock and Ken Choo (and probably other members of staff and directors involved in the transfer) will feel all that much more than the fans who didn't have their personal connection. Ken Choo has been amazing this week, and handled everything with respect and dignity and emotional honesty. But Neil Warnock will have the hardest job of all tomorrow. I wish him well.