Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
I was talking about the offside goal yesterday in reply to Lawnmower and that we can't rely on decisions going our way in order to win games, we make to many basic errors. It's bad luck, ineptitude, etc, decisions are going to against us from time to time, that's part of the game, go again. Giving the ball away and ball watching isn't the fault of the officials.
Yes, see my follow-up post.

Talking about contentious decisions and clear mistakes is natural and doesn’t automatically make you one-eyed. Imo I don’t think it always requires a reminder that we were lucky in September or whenever, are not very good and explorations into the psychology of refereeing. It’s just interesting to discuss whether individual decisions in these crucial remaining games for us were right or wrong.

Decisions may balance out over a season but in the few games we’ve got left could have a major impact on our chances of survival. Pundits have been highlighting them recently so I think it’s only natural fans will discuss them.

Imo in a quest to always be fair-minded I think it’s also possible to gradually look unsympathetically on most things relating to City and actually lose a bit of balance too. Just my opinion regarding the way some of these threads go.