Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
My mind changed when I realised belatedly that the Labour Party is about spending money the country hasn't got and leaving the country in a financial mess every time they leave office and I'm not talking about the 2008 crisis which went far wider than the UK. The final straw for me was when Corbyn and McDonald came to the forefront who couldn't even attract the confidence of decent and talented Labour members like Hilary Benn and Yvette Cooper. The rump that are left such as Rebecca Long Bailey, Dawn Butler and Diane Abbot are not up to running the country in my opinion as many of the decent MPs fail to support Corbyn for good reason.

For the record I can't stand Boris Johnson either so why you think I am a cheerleader for him is a wildly inaccurate assumption. My advice to you and others would be don't vote for a political party because you always have done as many people in Wales seem to vote Labour because that is how they have always voted.
Where do you stand on the current Tory government spending far more money than they've got? Chris Grayling alone is a "magic money tree". If you can point me to a Tory government surplus that doesn't involve selling off council houses, I'd love to see it, there hasn't been one since the Second World War.