Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
In this case I simply believe that the timing and the publicising is a little too convenient, given his previous track record of failing to deliver, and his or his agents wish to show everyone the new Tomlin. As I have already said numerous times, I sincerely hope I am wrong......
You are so stupid it's staggering.

You have repeatedly stated you don't believe Tomlin is telling the truth when he says he's been battling mental health issues. Bizarrely, you've suggested it's a 'convenient' story and has been cooked up by him and his agent to garner 'sympathy'. So how does that work exactly? Do you genuinely believe an admission by a professional footballer that he's suffered mental health problems would enhance his chances of getting a move to another club? Or do you think Tomlin's trying to improve his standing at his current club by lying while name-checking people like Warnock, Bellamy, Harvey and even the club's secretary? Have you actually thought about the crap you're spouting at all?

Staggeringly, you've said you don't think Tomlin's telling the truth before adding "I sincerely hope I'm wrong." That pretty much sums you up.