I’ve forgotten already about the ones who’ve left and want to concentrate on the ones that have come in. So, just for fun let’s have some predictions as to which ones will be legends and which ones will be next summer’s Bobby Reid

Vaulks- HIT . I like his attitude and he’s an all rounder. He’ll be cut more slack with the fans due to his Welsh caps and once he’s in it’ll be for a long time

Day- MISS. Once Etheridge is back he’ll be warming the bench

Nelson- HIT.. All depends if he gets a chance, but centre halfs get injured a lot. I reckon if he gets in he will be hard to shift

Flint- MISS. He’s an excellent player, but I’m not sure it’ll work with him and Morrison. And Morrison is the skipper

Whyte- HIT. Don’t know why 😂, just think again, he’ll get his chance; take it and not look back

Gratzl- MISS. I know nothing about this lad, except he can score goals. Whether he can do it at this level who knows. Our record with foreign strikers isn’t great and I reckon Bogle or Vassel will keep him out and at Christmas we’ll be bringing another one in

Vassel- HIT. Loads of pace , and like Warnock I love a bit of pace. He looks strong and was a handful against us , where he will fit in, I’m not sure, but I think he will be the one we are raving about come Christmas. The new Kevin Bartlett 😂

Pack- MAYBE I’m struggling with this one. On the face of it, he’s just what we need , strong and hardworking , but a bit worried that he just won’t fit in and had had his best days across the bridge.

Hopefully they will all be ace. Certainly adds a bit of spice bringing in all these lads.

Disappointed more that we haven’t brought in any ‘for the future’ though.

Maybe we will see Coxe or Waite or perhaps Spence step up ? That would be nice