Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
I agree with most of that, although Labour do not insist there is no problem. They do (mostly) insist that they are dealing with it through disciplinary action and education, and that other parties have more of a problem but are not doing anything about it or being held to account.

Both anti-semitism and Brexit will hurt Labour electorally. I expect the impact of Corbyn personally taking a neutral stance on a second Brexit referendum will reduce as we get closer to polling day - the bullet has already been fired and he now has his script sorted out - but there will be a steady stream of anti-semitism attacks getting front page coverage up until the end.
Its the right wing media crapping themselves that corbyn is doing well and far better than expected that has provoked this nonsense

Corbyn isn't anti Jew , which is what this stupid pompous rabbi and the Tory times are suggesting , he's anti Zionist and pro Palestinian , like many on the left

The times are shitting themselves that the polls and tightening and this rabbi is more than happy to stir the pot as it suits his agenda of Israel standing alone against the pesky Arabs whilst we steal their land

There are many Jewish anti Zionist labour party members , I tend to listen to them not the right wing press

The conservative party is full of right wing nutters who don't like Jews , let's see the times report on them