Something to while away a few moments.

4 categories:

Best City goal of the millennium
Best goal against City of the millennium
City own goal of the millennium
City moment of the millennium

Best City goal of the millennium

So many contenders. Whitts has a competition of his own! Hudson from inside his own half is a contender. One of Paterson's 6 yard box scuffs too. Mine has to be Earnshaw's volley against Stoke. I was at the back of the bob bank that afternoon when he seemed to control it with his shoulder, then thumped it right into the top corner of De Goey's net. I didn't celebrate. I stood there open mouthed in disbelief. It's the only time I've seen a goal live that has had that effect.

Best goal against City of the millennium

An early one, but probably Marco Gabbiadini's 45 yarder for Northampton. I recall most of the ground applauding it.

City own goal of the millennium

Again, many contenders, Andy Jordan, Jason Bowen, but Darren Purse's majestic volley past Enckelman wins this. Even Ali was almost too embarrassed to announce it!

City moment of the millennium

A difficult one to judge. The promotion under Warnock was probably more special than winning the Championship 5 years before. Watching the team play a Wembley FA cup semifinal and then a final was amazing.

For sheer euphoria, for a moment in time, I think Ben Turner's equaliser in the Carling Cup final was as good as it got. Probably just ahead of Chopra's last gasp Jack-beating strike.

Over to you all