Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
Another example of people jumping in without checking. I have never referred to an article in the guardian any other daily or the BBC, so your outrage at my opinion is entirely wasted.
My comment was a direct reply to an article posted by TOBW and if you bother to actually read it before you start typing again you may see what I meant. I haven't read any other articles. I only read that one because he referenced it and I clicked on the link. and - - as i said--- whatever the truth Cummings' actions were, at best, questionable.
So why don't you hilts and the others that said I was wrong in my understanding of the article actually go and read it?
Yeah that's the one. As you are accusing someone of jumping in without checking then perhaps you can point to the bit where I mentioned the Guardian, any other daily or the BBC. We are both discussing the Spectator article written by Cummings' wife where you seem to think she may have already been in Durham and he drove there to be with them. Anything else is confusion on your part.