Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
I think he's written so much contradictory and poisionous shit on here that the only way to stop his head exploding is to project views onto people that don't hold them to make him feel better.

I mean if you held a consistent view that anti-semitism in all its forms is abhorrent why would you dismiss a massacre at a US synagogue by blithely saying that this thing has been going on since Billy the Kid so nothing to see here. A question it seems he finds impossible to answer.
Summed up nicely, Cyril.

He also posted that "Jewish Americans especially in New York state and the Eastern Seaboard have huge infrastructures , finance and influence."

He also repeatedly referred to Jewish people as "The Jew".

Ronnie Bird jumped to his defence on every occasion, despite being critical of everyone else and calling them anti-Semitic (but, like LoM, was guilty of attributing words to people who never posted them).

If the anti-Semitism issue had involved the Tory party, LoM wouldn't have breathed a word about it (neither would Ronnie Bird) because neither of them care about the issue really, they are just using it to beat up the Labour Party.

LoM has posted more obvious racism on CCMB in the last few years than anyone else that I can think of.