What are peoples opinion on him? When he came into the side after that poor run of form he showed an energy that was lacking in previous games. He ran the channels and did well in taking defenders away from Moore, which did look beneficial. He looked like an athlete and prepared to do the hard work(running) that isn't part of Moore or Glatzels game. Since that initial burst he seems to have stalled a bit. He's still working hard but there isn't that much intelligence or quality at the end of it for my liking. I know that he's a young 22 year old in terms of playing time at this level, and he's very inexperienced, maybe looking at the more senior players to guide him etc, although he's in a position now where he does have the opportunity to showcase his ability.

I'm not sure that i can pinpoint his natural attributes, his football intelligence, he obviously has good character and a great work ethic. On what you've seen, do you think that he can turn into something with real ability and value? I do have an element of sympathy for him as he is being let down by those around him who have experienced poor runs of form, Harris hasn't, although does he have enough about him to come through it positively, and is he showing enough, and if so, what does he show that makes you think that he's got something?