I was never a fan of Leeds under Don Revie and my dislike has increased after our trip to Elland Road for the 3rd round FA Cuo tie in Jan 75. We had 2 full football specials that day, the first arrived ahead of us and they headed off from Leeds station before us. We caught up with them as they were being bricked on the way to ground. We would move forward, Leeds fans would throw a barrage of bricks then move back and we would move forward again. It was nasty all the way to the ground. We were outplayed and beaten 4-1 (we had a very late consolation goal Derek Showers ?). instead of being kept behind after the game our fans had started leaving early so our fans were going back to the station in small groups and many of us were picked off. I was a naive 15 year old (4th form at high school) and this was the first time I'd been attacked watching the City away. I was lucky just to come away with a bloody nose after 4 of them jumped me. Needless to say I have always hated Leeds and their fans with a passion and I am praying for a win tonight. Come on the Bluebirds.