This Zero Hedge article edged me towards a yes.

- Organized criminal gangs active in the Netherlands and France, mostly made up of Moroccan migrants, are blowing up ATMs in Germany at a record pace in highly professional robbery operations. In 2022, government statistics indicate that they blew up 500 such machines, with statistically more than one machine being blown up every day. -

More: 500 ATMs Blown-Up By Migrant Gangs In Germany In 2022, Setting New Record - https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ing-new-record

It's almost three years since I ventured north to Rhondda Cynon Taff to sample pub cuisine. My once regular itinerary included visits to the Welcome Inn (Tonypandy), Ivor Hael (Llwynypia) and Greenfield (Ystrad). I was always struck by the complete absence of non-white faces in those areas. I never encountered a beggar either.

Is it time we organised a protest outside the Senedd to demand both those shortages are addressed? Why should Newport and Cardiff's residents be enjoying more than their fair share of diversity?

The UK government is importing Albanians wholesale to bolster homegrown cannabis production and the distribution of harder drugs, yet few have been seen around here.

A mosque or two appearing in Rhondda, Aberdare and Merthyr, etc, would be joyful sights for all except Wales and British nationalists, other racists, WEF critics, neo-Nazis and Antisemites.