Oh goody, excess deaths. We haven't had that one for a couple of days now. So let's see the article from that old favourite Expose News.

At the top of the page is this banner:

It’s Now or Never - IT'S THE FINAL DAY TO SAVE THE EXPOSE - SO LET'S CUT THE BULLSH*T -WE WILL BE FORCED TO SHUT DOWN UNLESS WE ARE FULLY FUNDED TODAY - Sadly, less than 0.1% of readers currently support us. But YOU can easily change that. Imagine the impact we'd make if 5 in 10 readers supported us. To start with we would remove this annoying banner as we could fight to find the TRUTH for a full year...
Which has been there every time I've visited the site from one of Organ's links, going back months. Today is the FINAL DAY!!! GIVE US YOUR FU*KING MONEY!!!

To the article, which has the headline

Government Reports & Pfizer Documents prove COVID Vaccination is causing Depopulation & we now have evidence it was the plan all along
Well, this will be good. They have evidence.

Which appears to be "Secret reports from the Governments of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the UK" that were ermmm "published by the UK Government" (nice work keeping it secret, lads)

They confidently state

This, therefore, proves that Pfizer’s lies have caused millions to die and the Covd-19 injections are by far the largest contributing factor to the millions of excess deaths seen across the ‘Five Eyes’ and most of Europe
And yet just a few paragraphs later they get cold feet and instead of proof, they're just "raising...questions" if "they may have been a contributing factor":

This dramatic increase in excess deaths raises serious questions about the safety of the Covid-19 vaccines and whether they may have been a contributing factor to the increase in excess deaths.
So that's excess deaths, but where do the vaccines come in? Well, there's some colourful graphs showing excess deaths by vaccinated/unvaccinated, which you can see for yourself here.

image-42jpg.jpg

image-43jpg.jpg

I don't know about anyone else, but when I look at unvaccinated and triple vaccinated (for every age group) they look about the same. But according to The Expose:

This is, therefore, indisputable evidence that the Covid-19 vaccines are deadly and killing people in the thousands
After all that build up. A bit disappointing.