Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
At no point have you corrected me and said you have read the article - because you haven't.

As if I'd put you on ignore! Missing out on a thread like this, with all the increasingly angry and defensive replies you've been writing! It's been a pleasure to take part in, and I really mean that.

Did you know that the article doesn't just disparage Italians? Silly me, of course you didn't, as you haven't read it! It says Japan's birth rate is low because of its "long standing known Racism against other Asian Nationalities & Ethnicities".

It thinks Israel is in the EU, and Germany has left.

Oops! I accidentally did 'my own research'! What a bad lemming I am!

And of course, the headline is....NO BABIES WERE BORN IN ITALY IN THE PAST THREE MONTHS

Now who would believe that, eh?

Yet again you not thinking clearly, the article has been written badly but many many other articles suggest the trend is the same.

If you feel the Parliament debate, the very recently published BMJ article and the evidence that Japan’s low birth rate is incorrect then provide alternative sources. That’s what threads like this are all about.

Try and think outside the box Chief Lemming , I know it’s difficult. Furthermore , the fact that you think I’m angry and defensive shows how delusional you are. I think you’re funny and very weak and It really doesn’t matter to me if you don’t agree , it’s expected as that’s what lemmings are like.

Remember, I think you are a person who accepts the political narrative of the day unquestionably, consumes mainstream
media like it was 1980; and is prone to submissiveness, outbursts of irrational fear, and public shaming of free-thinkers. So far you haven’t proven me wrong on the last paragraph