Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
I did watch the full version of the "Tommy Takedown Panodrama", where he very successfully proves Panorama were making things up or rather John Sweeney 'investigative journalist' was. Sweeney was subsequently sacked.

There is also a very interesting conversation between Maajid Nawaz and Robinson re the Rotherham (and many other places) grooming gang problem.
I believe it was requested that he should not attend by the organisers and IMO, he should not have attended, whoever funds him (and I believe that this is where he should be investigated) should foot the bill for the ridiculous amount of police there in a staged operation to arrest him, I saw very little TV yesterday and only saw his arrest in a tweet, he didn't appear to do anything wrong but trouble does seem to follow him around, it could be argued that arresting people on the basis that trouble might be imminent then, you could make a case for banning football fans from attending away games and home games!! (away travel should be banned anyway due to unnecessary Co2) follow the money.