Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
Everyone is the same. Nobody wants to turn a back 4 around or play balls into channels to unsettle teams. We were playing it out from the back when Leicester were going man for man, it was mental
Looks great when the top teams do it. Brighton and Villa take so mamy risks and it looks great when they beat the press, however, in the Championship and below, often than not the defenders are just not good enough to play one touch quickly and it invariably leads to long winded, dull passages of tippy tappy bollocks. I want to pull my eyeballs out when I see teams who do it when they obviously dont have the personell to do it effectively.

I rememeber when Unai Emery would not waver on doing it at Arsenal and he had that Greek donkey at the back. Cost them so many goals. I just think its totally unnesecary if you havent got the players to do it. I also think its a lot to do with coaching vanity.

For me Klopps football is by far the best to watch. Attacking football without the tippy tappy nonsense.