Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
What a car crash of a football club we are. Tan has lost all interest in the club and become distracted in this unpalatable public side show with Nantes and the Mckays.

its a shame he didnt put as much energy into making us a better prospect on the field than he does with all the off field side shows. Its been one thing after another for most of his reign. The unforgiveable red debacle, his obsession with Malky Mackay for years after he left and now the Sala saga. The sooner he realises hes not getting his investment back and lets someone else have a go the better.

I think I speak for many who have just about had their fill of the Vincent Tan era.
What unmitigated nonsense. The club pays a record sum for a player who, through no fault of the club, is tragically killed by being transported on a non compliant aircraft by an illegal pilot having been arranged by a person or persons debarred from acting in such a capacity. The car crash, or plane crash in this case, was the direct responsibility of a dodgy club and its agents ( that club now facing criminal proceedings in the French courts ) and I would be astounded if any owner, let alone Tan, would not resort to litigation to secure justice for the fans, the club and the Sala family and to prevent such an occurrence happening again.
Stick to fishing.