Cardiff City 5-1 Bristol Rovers

The game that arguably announced Robert Earnshaw as a potential legend, scoring a hat-trick against Rovers who were a division above us. Andy Jordan scored an own goal.

Cardiff City 6-1 Exeter City

Another Andy Jordan own goal, not costly this time, either. 6 different scorers - Young, Gordon, Legg, Bowen, Brazier, Brayson.

Macclesfield Town 2-5 Cardiff City

2,376 were in attendance to watch promotion seeking City with their 3rd 5+ goal haul of the season. Scott Young and Earnshaw both scored twice.

Cardiff City 7-1 Rushden & Diamonds

Gavin Gordon's moment in the sun, scored 5. Hasn't happened since to a City player.

Oldham Athletic 1-7 Cardiff City

Prior to kickoff we were Oldham's rivals for a top 6 place. 5-0 at half time, Andy Campbell scored a hat-trick against both Andy Gorams. Possibly the most remarkable result I've ever seen given the situation.

Boston United 1-5 Cardiff City

League cup. Anyone interested?

Cardiff City 5-0 Gillingham

A year and 2 days later we crush the Gills. 4-0 up at half time, Earnshaw scored 4.

Cardiff City 6-1 Crewe Alexandra

Goals from Ricketts, Ledley, Cooper, Purse, Jerome and Koumas.

Cardiff City 6-1 Derby County

Dave Jones' second 6er as boss. Chopra scores 4.

Bristol City 0-6 Cardiff City

5 months after the Derby demolition, and following FA cup replays against the Wurzels, a masterclass of Whittingham, McCormack and Chopra.

Cardiff City 5-3 Huddersfield Town

League cup in Cardiff, Gyepes, Parkin, Cowie and Conway see us into the next round. We would make the final

Cardiff City 5-3 Barnsley

Not long after the Terriers' win, we pull off the same scoreline against Barnsley with a brace from Gunnarsson, Cowie, Mason and Millar also netting. Danny Drinkwater scored for Barnsley.

Cardiff City 5-0 Rotherham United

18 Feb 2017. The first game I took my 4 year old to see and he remembers so much of it even now. Goals from Harris, Hoilett, Noone and two from Zohore.

I think it's telling that we've scored 5 or more only once since 2011, yet when we were rising from the bottom divisions, it was a quite often occurrence.