Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
I've no idea what you are talking about, if it's still rattling around in your brain and it's bothering you and it's beyond your ability to post it, then give me the date and time of the post that's irritating you and I'll address it when I can.
How ironic! I posted verbatim exchanges regarding your other deliberate misinterpretations of mine and other posters' comments a few messages back and you avoided making a specific comment about it!

I therefore don't expect you to respond to this question but I'll give it a go. Regarding your post below, what other comments relate to my attitude to anything related to Israel? You made that comment so you should be able to back it up - unless you are making it up again. And do try not to deflect.

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
Indeed, why would anyone who has no valid argument wish to engage anyone?
Your world view is a familiar one, as is your attitude to anything related to Israel.

I am always open to dialogue and while we may never have the same foundation, I see no reason to dismiss you or anyone who shares your familiar take on life, the universe etc