+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why does Tan need a meeting

Why does Tan need a meeting

Why does Vincent Tan need a meeting to get fans opinions.

Those at the football club use Twitter, Facebook, This messageboard. Other mesageboards. They all spell out the same.

Question 1 will be ,, what do you all want to make you happy.
    Answer . revert back to blue

Only just a week ago he was live on Sky Sports News saying " we will never go back to blue "

nothing has changed.

Without being a devils advocate i think he will just say that the season ticket prices will remain the same and we shall have further discussions on " Back to Blue " if the fans show they support the club and renew season tickets in numbers.

If season tickets are not bought then he will not go back to blue. why should / would he change now , he has broken promise after promise, he doesn't care about us fans. he doesn't need the money.

Re: Why does Tan need a meeting

So the club can say that they met with the fans to hear the grievances. And then neglect to say anything about ignoring them.

Maybe to see if a compromise could be reached. A red and blue kit, for example.

Prices will be reduced

You know what?

Even if we went back to blue next season we still won't hit 10k ST's. People have well and truly had a gutsful. He's killed it.

That's what I don't understand either. I doubt he will learn anything he didn't (shouldn't) already know.

However, by the same token, he surely wouldn't dare call a meeting like this and then do nothing. There has to be some sort of outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Culver Blue wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 22:07
    You know what?
    I think you are probably right. A return to blue will mitigate some of the damage though.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 22:03
    So we can look like Crystal Palace instead of Bristol City. Or for that matter, Cardiff City.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 22:03
    Not good enough

I think those invited as a collective should decline the offer to attend stating the fans position is clear. Now that would rattle him

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 22:14
    Not good enough
    Not good enough, and completely pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by stevebrickman wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 22:11
    You know what?
    Even if we went back to blue next season we still won't hit 10k ST's. People have well and truly had a gutsful. He's killed it.
    But people's feelings for the club are so damaged now the colour, albeit the main gripe, is just one big reason of many to be apathetic.

You know what?
    Yes but if we return to our traditional colours, we can then concentrate our efforts on getting rid of the school teacher in charge of team selection.

Quote Originally Posted by NigelBlues wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 22:09
    That's what I don't understand either. I doubt he will learn anything he didn't (shouldn't) already know.
    Or it's a meeting to pacify supporters, who are due to renew season tickets in the near future. Compromise will be discussed and then will be forgotten about.

Quote Originally Posted by NigelBlues wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 22:09
    Having said that nothing would really surprise me given his previous behaviour, but let's hope he's had an overdue epiphany.

It's a total waste of ****ing time but if it keeps our "fans' leaders" happy who are we mortals to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 22:04
    Prices will be reduced
    Morals can't be though

He did say this

"If they want we can talk, but you can't force me through protest."

But of course he also said this

"Cardiff will stay red and we hope the fans will think carefully and support the club so that we can get promoted to the Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by HP Source wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 22:30
    He did say this
    So we are customers when he thinks he doesn't need us and Fans when he thinks he does

Quote Originally Posted by HP Source wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 22:15
    Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 22:14
    Not good enough
    Not good enough, and completely pointless.
    Only traditional blue (& maybe white shorts) would do for me.

the club will listen to the " chosen few " then say " we will go away and discuss it with Mr Tan and they will do what they can to make Mr Tan listen to them "

it will serve a few purposes

1. It will show the fans that the club listens to the fans ( which might please a few )

2. It will fluff the ego's of the " chosen few " who will feel special and try and convice the fans that they did all they can and Tan might change his mind, if then the kit does change, we can all thank the " chosen few " who will be hero's

3. It will show we are all in this together and need to pull in the same direction to achieve promotion

Its all bluff. Its intended to make people feel important. Nigel Vincent Tan is not attending . Vincent Tan doesnt attend games. He can call meetings every other day to keep people happy and keep our hopes up. It is all to do with season ticket sales.

The meeting is called without a set Agenda ?? Surely this should set alarm bells off ?

If he intended going back to blue .he would in invite SSN to his place as he did last week .yes just last week to say he will not change to blue.

He should be here himself if he is that concerned

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffa.. wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 22:56
    Its all bluff. Its intended to make people feel important. Nigel Vincent Tan is not attending . Vincent Tan doesnt attend games. He can call meetings every other day to keep people happy and keep our hopes up. It is all to do with season ticket sales.
    Is this someone who eats pies by inserting them through his flies?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 21:58
    So the club can say that they met with the fans to hear the grievances. And then neglect to say anything about ignoring them.
    A carrot and stick way of running a football club.