+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If we do go back to blue

Re: If we do go back to blue

Quote Originally Posted by Squashed Grapes wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 11:17
    Our fans continued to wear the colours instead of reverting to Burberry , Stone island etc.. as before the rebrand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 21:06
    Good luck on Thursday night lads and please leave the egos outside and show a united front.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 21:03
    I've seen a few moans about who is going, but personally I'm happy with most. Without naming names there are plenty going who I have the utmost respect for. Guys who've put their life into this club, guys who've given up years of their lives working for fans, also some very clever guys and some excellent speakers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 20:05
    I also believe everyone there wants the best for the club- even though they may have differing views in how it's achieved.
    You should both had a a sulk like that photographer bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by jaffa1 wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 11:17
    Our fans continued to wear the colours instead of reverting to Burberry , Stone island etc.. as before the rebrand.
    Good luck on Thursday night lads and please leave the egos outside and show a united front.
    I've seen a few moans about who is going, but personally I'm happy with most. Without naming names there are plenty going who I have the utmost respect for. Guys who've put their life into this club, guys who've given up years of their lives working for fans, also some very clever guys and some excellent speakers.
    Nope - not sure I have met the guy - might know him by sight - just imagine he looks like Phil Stant to be honest!!

Quote Originally Posted by poc wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 11:07
    I know - still in the season of goodwill when I wrote it

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 12:16
    Quote Originally Posted by Squashed Grapes wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 11:17
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 21:06
    I also believe everyone there wants the best for the club- even though they may have differing views in how it's achieved.
    There's a chance to make a big step forward to healing this club and so, so many people want this to happen. There's more excitement about this meeting than any I've seen before.
    I would not have gone anyway - Pool on a Thursday - all about priorities -