+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Borovets - Ski

Borovets - Ski

prob going again in a few weeks.

I have the borovets snow report daily update etc.....but I could do with an idea of what runs are open and what conditions are actually like there.

Last year before I went I had a forum address from Crystal Ski and the reps/logged on individuals, would post almost daily regarding conditions in the resort etc.etc.

Anyone have such forum details ? I can't find it anywhere.

cia

Re: Borovets - Ski

Went to Borovets (Hotel Rila) a few years ago, cheap as chips, and the hotel bar stayed open 24hrs.
    There was even a lap dancing club there where you could use extravagant bank notes, worth about 20p, to 'tip' the girls!

15 of us are going there for a stag night in early March, is it a good place for a stag night as wasn't sure what to think when my mates booked it.

Quote Originally Posted by swindonbluebird wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 14:36
    15 of us are going there for a stag night in early March, is it a good place for a stag night as wasn't sure what to think when my mates booked it.
    I went there about 25 years ago when Bulgaria was still a communist country. Just cheap drink then but I'm sure it has changed a lot.

a stag party would have an absolute ball...you will most certainly enjoy

I thought he was another one I'd never heard of who Slade was after when I saw the title.