+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Grapes on tour

Grapes on tour

Watch out for the flag at a few games in the cricket world cup.

Will be hopefully in Wellington for a couple of games and Hamilton for a couple. Going to see if I can get to South Island perhaps Nelson for a game as well.

5 weeks - lovely jubbly

Re: Grapes on tour

Are you richer than TBG?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 13:08
    Are you richer than TVB?
    Ammended for you

How can he be rich if he spends all his money on holidays? He spends it all.

What the point of work if we cant enjoy the money it pays.

I finally know why my mrs wants to start her maternity so early. She loves her cricket. She adjusted her sleeping pattern last world cup to watch the games, and I think she might be considering it again for this world cup when she starts her maternity.

Are you richer than TBG?
    In fact, I am sitting here at Exeter Airport quaffing wine with my good lafy before we fly to London Docklands for her birthday and then flying back this evening. Return flights were £30 each and the posh meal is half price in a Groupon deal. I just make my meagre crust go further than some

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 14:18
    Are you richer than TBG?
    Probably. I'm merely cheap flights and cheap deals man.
    Exeter to London City you will have to be quick to get a jump and I doubt you will reach a mile high

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_The_Bhoy wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 13:17
    Are you richer than TVB?
    Ammended for you
    Aussies v NZ sold out so it will have yo be a couple of England games and a couple of NZ games.