+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Media at the meeting tonight?

Media at the meeting tonight?

I guess the Echo will be there but are there plans to record the meeting through a media outlet or otherwise?

Re: Media at the meeting tonight?

It's going to be streamed online.

Quote Originally Posted by What_Kieran_Said wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 11:13
    Really?

What's the point I expect Tan has already told them what to print/say

If they should be there I hope the fans reps let them all know what we think of their "reporting"

Quote Originally Posted by Welshcake. wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 11:20
    Quote Originally Posted by What_Kieran_Said wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 11:13
    Really?
    only if the dsg button is working

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 10:47
    I guess the Echo will be there but are there plans to record the meeting through a media outlet or otherwise?
    There seems to be more fans writing for the echo than journos at the mo?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 13:25
    Terry phillips from swe is going according to an article earlier in the week but he will probably sit there and take notes and leave the asking of difficult questions to the fans Then publish a really bad write up with loads of typos for tomorrow.
    It should be the fans that do the talking not the press. I do not see why the press need to be in the actual meeting itself it will only encourage people to talk for the sake of it or others will be afraid to speak at all.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 13:36
    Terry phillips from swe is going according to an article earlier in the week but he will probably sit there and take notes and leave the asking of difficult questions to the fans Then publish a really bad write up with loads of typos for tomorrow.
    U maybe right but the local media have been all but silent since the rebrand and should have been a key lobbyist and voice of the fans

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 13:42
    Quote Originally Posted by valley boy wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 13:36
    It should be the fans that do the talking not the press. I do not see why the press need to be in the actual meeting itself it will only encourage people to talk for the sake of it or others will be afraid to speak at all.
    So why are they poking in now.They dont know anymore than us and half the time make it up as they go along.They love all this gives them material to print crap.