+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Meeting-Out of the Blue!

Re: Meeting-Out of the Blue!

Quote Originally Posted by NigelBlues wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 08:23
    "I dont care if I get stick on here at times when all I give is my opinion but I have pointed out for months that we needed to do more than wave a scarf."
    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 06:34
    Nigel, the reason you get stick is precisely because of comments like this. You say "we should've done this or that" but you didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by NigelBlues wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 06:08
    I don't sit in a red seat, I walked straight past the pile of red scarfs, I don't buy merchandise, food or programmes...you've done no more or less to protest against the rebrand than I, or thousands of others have done, yet while it may be unintentional, sometimes your posts do give the impression that you are somehow different to the rest of us who continued to go to games.
    Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 22:38
    I'm clearly not the only one to have picked up on this, can we all be wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by NigelBlues wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 12:55
    So what is your point? As I already stated, I don't go out of my way to do this but because I'm not afraid to give an opinion, it does attract some responses which I will reply to
    Quote Originally Posted by TH63 wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 06:37
    You didn't sit in the red seat, just like me, yet over 5000 other City fans did, most of them despite ranting over it. I'm not making it up.
    Anyway, that's me finished on this subject for today - as you say, hopefully, it will all be irrelevant soon.

It's all by the by now, hopefully, but it was 90% red in the Family Stand where I was and Jon Candy has plenty more pics like that one. However even if it was your 60% figure, that's still well over 13000.
    Was it really on TV? Who would screen a City friendly? I can't say I have any real issue with fans sitting in red seats personally.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 15:49
    It's all by the by now, hopefully, but it was 90% red in the Family Stand where I was and Jon Candy has plenty more pics like that one. However even if it was your 60% figure, that's still well over 13000.
    The Wolfsburg game, like Col U, was live on tv and most of the crowd were in those seats. They could have stayed away yet still chose to sit there. Each to their own but it is ironic many of those now singing always blue and holding scarves at 1927 were also doing this with red.
    I'm sure it wasn't live on tv,streamed live then shown as live later in the evening on S4C as I remember.I'm also as sure as I can be that the majority who went to the game hadn't been 'ranting' about the red seats.JamesWales certainly did enough ranting for 5,000 people but that's not the same thing.