+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Decision made already?

Decision made already?

This meeting had a very weird feel.

First of all letting the fans talk first and then the vote and that was about it.

They skimmed over the debt to equity issue too.

Something feels they had their decision prior to this meeting and just let fans feel they are appreciated and their views count. Just my gut feeling after the meeting.

Re: Decision made already?

Theatre and formality.

I think that's a fair assumption. Not even Gwyn could fek it up it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 20:11
    I think that's a fair assumption. Not even Gwyn could fek it up it seems.
    Not for want of trying

Is your avatar the new badge? I'd like that!

I just posted something similar on Facebook - this meeting was largely pointless, the club knew how it would go, so they've had plenty of time to get their response sorted before it even started. Tomorrow is the important one.

Similar opinion tbh. Unless Tan is stitching Dalman up, I cant see Dalman would let the meeting run the way it did, without assurances before hand. They were clear about the debt to equity before the meeting even happened.

Happy birthday Phil...

Utter farce. No doubt.
    But a farce most of us rather like in the main - for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Lennie Ashurst's Bushy Eyebrows wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 20:12
    Is your avatar the new badge? I'd like that!

Better than what we have now!

I think Tan has already decided we will be blue but wanted this meeting to make it look like he does listen to fans and he can then get to look like a hero for changing us back to blue

Quote Originally Posted by darran1927 wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 20:19
    I think Tan has already decided we will be blue but wanted this meeting to make it look like he does listen to fans and he can then get to look like a hero for changing us back to blue
    So is Don going to get a reply?

like whitts, club only does what it wants too

what do you recon

you think of a vote of 90 random fans just turned us back to blue

like tesco they taking evasive action now before its too late

the fans raised there voice and the club listened...

they can dress it up how ever they want

point is we will be back in blue and thats all that matters

well...

I also (cynically) think that Tan will mainly do this due to him wanting to look a decent guy when investing in his MLS team.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil1927 wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 20:12
    I just posted something similar on Facebook - this meeting was largely pointless, the club knew how it would go, so they've had plenty of time to get their response sorted before it even started. Tomorrow is the important one.
    They will have shown the fans that they 'listened' rather than running up the white flag of defeat. However, it all turns out as expected you have to allow them that - and the red away kit

Let's be honest who cares as long as we're blue. That's all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 20:36
    Let's be honest who cares as long as we're blue. That's all that matters.
    amen

Agree with this

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 20:31
    They will have shown the fans that they 'listened' rather than running up the white flag of defeat. However, it all turns out as expected you have to allow them that - and the red away kit
    from one who was taken in by the bollocks of red or dead (I'll hold my hands up)

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff Irish wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 20:38
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 20:31
    It can be a pink sarong as far I care , be great to see the blue back.
    Funnily enough, I used to like the red shirt we had before the rebrand entered its ugly head. Thereafter I consigned it to a decorating item of apparel.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 20:09
    This meeting had a very weird feel.
    This seems a fair interpretation from a distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff Irish wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 20:38
    It can be a pink sarong as far I care , be great to see the blue back.
    It won't be red at Forest, Middlesbrough etc

Lets be honest this meeting was a circus, all the club needed was 40 to clowns to perform the show.