+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mehmet Dalman - Negotiator

Mehmet Dalman - Negotiator

Fair play to Dalman very diplomatic in all this with very good choice of words.

Obviously he's had a few days to get his sound bites right as looking at the last few days the decision was made prior to any fan invite.

Good job all the same Mehmet

Re: Mehmet Dalman - Negotiator

A performance the Riddler would have been proud of

Mehmet could be a hero out of all this is my view

Quote Originally Posted by Culver Blue wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 21:24
    Fair play to Dalman very diplomatic in all this with very good choice of words.
    Nice blue suit, blue tie and blue hankie too!

or collecting his P45.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 21:26
    We got into this mess because we were too keen to believe in heroes and too keen to tear down other fans. Many, many fans have played a role and I'm sure many behind the scenes have to but we can't say anything about Dalman other than he's appeared mostly professional throughout.

Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 21:41
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 21:26
    We got into this mess because we were too keen to believe in heroes and too keen to tear down other fans. Many, many fans have played a role and I'm sure many behind the scenes have to but we can't say anything about Dalman other than he's appeared mostly professional throughout.
    "Unglücklich das Land, das Helden nötig hat!" i.e. Unhappy is the land that needs a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 21:46
    Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 21:41
    As expressed by the character Andrea Sarti in Berthold Brecht's play 'Leben des Galilei' (The Life of Galileo).....
    "Where's the street-wise Hercules To fight the rising odds?"