+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vincent Tan

Vincent Tan

What reception will Vincent Tan receive when he is next at a game?

For me, polite applause. We need to come together now for the good of the club. He has been man enough to change his mind we need to man enough to accept and move on.

The time for bitterness and hate is gone. We have got what we want, lets enjoy and start getting behind the team.

Re: Vincent Tan

Agreed.
    If anyone feels they can't say anything nice to him (understandable) then best say nothing at all.

There should be no triumphalism on the part of the supporters. Still can't help feeling that the attendance at the Colchester game was what finally tipped the balance.

I hope we can just move on - I'm so pissed off with the infighting and moaning. It'll be good to have the proper Cardiff restored

I'll ignore him but will cheer his mum.

I'd love to know how he came to such a u-turn after his Christmas Day quotes.

make him realise that he can be part of this club if he wants to be...his support for our managers has been unquestionable and after the initial (two and a half year) hiccup, there is no reason why we can't all be big enough to move forward pulling in the same direction

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 15:00
    Is it the end of the story, I hope so for fans' sake.

A big U turn for the fella which in itself should be respected.

If I saw him I would say "Thanks VT...............and your mum"

Essential now that there should be no negativity on Saturday any chanting should be in support of the team. The issues that have caused so much disunity and negativity in the Club are history as and from 2pm today. It may the start of Vincent Tan's exit strategy but lets look at the positive alternative i.e. it could be an indication that VT now realises the importance of Fans and that a Football Club is not like any other business and this could be a new start. SO ON SATURDAY LET THERE BE NOISE ALL DIRECTED IN SUPPORT OF THE BOYS

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 15:00

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 15:01
    make him realise that he can be part of this club if he wants to be...his support for our managers has been unquestionable and after the initial (two and a half year) hiccup, there is no reason why we can't all be big enough to move forward pulling in the same direction
    I find myself agreeing with you on far too many occasions!

Polite applause for this U-turn.
    Save the bitterness and abuse for next time he buggers us up.

Quote Originally Posted by THE DON wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 14:50
    What reception will Vincent Tan receive when he is next at a game?
    Yep agreed , If you consider the awful tragedies going on in the world at the moment , matched with our minor re - brand issue ,it pales into insignificance, lets show we are decent people, and avoid letting ourselves down.