+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Red Shirts

Red Shirts

Who is going to buy one of the new Away shirts if they are reduced in the sale ?

Re: Red Shirts

we use toilet paper so 'no thanks'

I might buy one to keep, as it played a role in the most turbulant era of our history

Why? Got no problem with next years away shirt being worn but why that thing?

I think it might be a nice gesture of conciliation if some fans choose to buy red shirts and wear them at away games. It is our away shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Sat, 10 January 2015 19:17
    I think it might be a nice gesture of conciliation if some fans choose to buy red shirts and wear them at away games. It is our away shirt.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Sat, 10 January 2015 19:49
    No.
    I don't wear football shirts personally but people always wear away strips to away games. I've never had anything against the colour red as an away strip.

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Sat, 10 January 2015 19:59
    No.
    I don't wear football shirts personally but people always wear away strips to away games. I've never had anything against the colour red as an away strip.
    Oh come on, do you really need to ask? Red will, for the foreseeable future be connected with the re brand. If they paid me I wouldn't wear a red garment.

Red City shirt - collectors item in years to come?

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Sat, 10 January 2015 19:59
    No.
    No

Wouldn't that be nice just for one game, as a thanks