+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: TV Unit For Sale

TV Unit For Sale

Sorry for posting on here.

Amyone interested in a TV Cabinet, cost over £200, will sell for £75ono.

See pic.

Re: TV Unit For Sale

Welcome to the CCFC Exchange & Mart

Not really sorry are you .

I can't believe I actually clicked on the link to have a look at the stand.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 16:47
    Not really sorry are you .
    NOT REALLY! CAN YOU SEE THE PIC, I'VE POSTED IT BUT CANT VIEW IT

Gizmo, is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 18:31
    Gizmo, is that you?
    I think you may have the wrong person.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanharan Blues wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 18:35
    Gizmo, is that you?
    Can I borrow you my wife for the evening just to make sure

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 19:03
    Gizmo, is that you?
    I can sell her if you like, shes a grumpy person right now, as she is up and down being 33 weeks preggers.

we aint shopping at harrods now... when its home bargains prices even slade might snap it up

Anyone got a single bed they want rid of? Our daughter's having a bit of a hard time of it at the moment and she's moving back in. Looking for a wooden slat bed if poss.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanharan Blues wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 19:18
    Gizmo, is that you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 19:03
    I can sell her if you like, shes a grumpy person right now, as she is up and down being 33 weeks preggers.
    Can I lend you my wife for the evening just to make sure

If there's one thing I hate more than these sort of posts, it's the idiots that contribute to them, keeping them at the top of the board, especially when they are only posting to moan about people that contribute to them, keeping these threads at the top of the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawley Kazoo wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 19:30
    If there's one thing I hate more than these sort of posts, it's the idiots that contribute to them, keeping them at the top of the board, especially when they are only posting to moan about people that contribute to them, keeping these threads at the top of the board.
    Yes, they are total idiots!

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 19:39
    Yes, they are total idiots!
    FFS! You idiot!

You've Lost Me

Quote Originally Posted by Llanharan Blues wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 20:27
    You've Lost Me
    Lawley have 1 of them coke laced burgers you were on about the other day mush ..... Think you might be on a loser here

Quote Originally Posted by pencoedjack wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 20:34
    Quote Originally Posted by Llanharan Blues wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 20:27
    You've Lost Me
    Lawley have 1 of them coke laced burgers you were on about the other day mush ..... Think you might be on a loser here
    aaaargh, you idiot!!!

Is it sold yet?

I have a tv unit for free is someone is actually looking for one. it is a g plan unit .