+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 50% possession. Wow!

50% possession. Wow!

Re: 50% possession. Wow!

When was the last time we managed that?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Blue wrote on Tue, 17 February 2015 22:23
    When was the last time we managed that?
    ....in training.

Game 4 for me tonight post rebrand reversal and the most entertaining by far.

City at last tried to play some football. The boy Kennedy on the right of midfield looks like a potential star - nice touches, ability to beat his man and time to spare on the ball at times. Thought he combined well with Peltier who was also solid.

Eoin Doyle looks a decent player, and think he will be a solid addition once he gets off the mark. Better from Whittingham and defence looked solid until after Morrison's goal when the lack of a win and low confidence meant they dropped too deep to protect the lead.

Sat in the grandstand and Trollope was having lots of input from the sidelines. £52 tonight for me and my daughter, who post rebrand is old enough to go and is getting into it and who found the view lots better than behind the goal.

It says a lot about how much more entertaining the game was that I don't begrudge paying that this evening.

For the first time, I found myself thinking I may, just may purchase a season ticket next year again.

Shame about the late equaliser but enjoyable.