+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: New Badge

New Badge

Re: New Badge

The little dragon looks quite out of place but I mean, it's a million times better than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Bieber wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 09:08
    The little dragon looks quite out of place but I mean, it's a million times better than before.
    In the annals of CCFC history it should be referred to as The Red Insect badge.

A lot better than I expected...the Dragon looks like a small stain of bolognese sauce that can be removed with a spin in the washing machine.

Why is there a centipede on the badge?

Actually, can live with that until Tan leaves.

Although its a supposedley a chinese dragon, as the tail is pointing up it is a welsh one Nothing wrong with this badge, but I expect lots will find fault with it, bloody moaners

theres a ragworm on it

it will no doubt get slammed...

but there is no fire and passion, the pidly little dragon looks daft, if its going to be there then fine but if anything its too small

but we get a dirty big bluebird which is great, ill take that

i dont think its perfect and foilks will say it looks a bit on the slim side, they wont like the red band, they wont like the little worm at the bottom, which when put on a embroided badge will more than likely look like a little smudge

so much improved... on an adidas shirt will look ok

Ill take it.

Tan just won't learn. The owner of a football club is merely the temporary custodian, and has no business in trashing the club traditions with personal vanity projects. The Chinese dragon looks ridiculous, a symbol of the megalomania of one man.

LMAO it looks like a little red dog turd.

Oh well, million times better than before

Where are the oriental daffodils though?

In the world of the blind the one eyed man (worm) is king.

Why on earth the club didn't fork out a few hundred quid on getting a proper design firm to do it rather than getting the work experience boy to do it is beyond me.

Even if you are going to have the bluebird and a worm on it, do it properly ffs.

Delbert the tail is pointing up, making it a welsh dragon, Chinese dragon has the tail pointing down, ffs stop moaning

I expected you to moan

Quote Originally Posted by Thames Valley Bluebird wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 09:19
    In the world of the blind the one eyed man (worm) is king.
    FFS Its a centipede. A very handsome centipede as well..

And it's a Welsh one

looking forward to karls remix of it...

would have prefered a bunch of daffs instead of the worm, daffs are yellow and i like yellow

never mind when tan leaves the bluebird will gobble up that little worm in no time

Is our new nickname gonna be the blue (centi)pedos?

Delbert I totally agree with what you say but the quote function seems u/s in my browser.

Relieved.

It's not too bad in all fairness, I did chuckle at the little dragon though.

Still looks like a beermat to me, albeit a far superior beermat, obviously no expense incurred whatsoever in its design.

I'm impressed with the little worm at the bottom, presumably as a tribute to the many fishermen at Roath Park.