+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Unscrupulous private parking scams

Unscrupulous private parking scams

Investigated on next week's Watchdog. Includes undercover filming of said actions including baseless legal threats and bullying tactics.

Re: Unscrupulous private parking scams

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe wrote on Thu, 21 May 2015 21:00
    Investigated on next week's Watchdog. Includes undercover filming of said actions including baseless legal threats and bullying tactics.
    Ffs mun, thought people of your ilk would be all over this, facking fack

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe wrote on Sat, 23 May 2015 00:06
    Quiet day on the CCMB?

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe wrote on Sat, 23 May 2015 00:08
    More to the point - I can't believe this is still on the facking first page with no replies

I will be watching... recently had a letter through the door threatening me with a penalty charge notice. I'd forgotten to pay and would have happily done so had I been given the chance but with the extent of their 'fine' and the admin charges on top they can go f*ck themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Sat, 23 May 2015 00:31
    I will be watching... recently had a letter through the door threatening me with a penalty charge notice. I'd forgotten to pay and would have happily done so had I been given the chance but with the extent of their 'fine' and the admin charges on top they can go f*ck themselves.
    As a parking attendant of more than twenty years I find your comments anti-social.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Sat, 23 May 2015 00:33
    As a parking attendant of more than twenty years I find your comments anti-social.
    Where is the fairness in slapping somebody with a £100 fine because they forget to pay (actually in my case i went to pay online and unbeknown to me my internet connection had timed out half way through)..then shortly afterwards it rises to £150 for that difficult 'admin' task of sending a letter. If it were more proportionate then I wouldn't mind and would just pay but as it happens I hope this documentary and others tear into these pirates sending threatening letters out collecting their so called 'debt'.

Try this site for advice http://www.pepipoo.com/

Cheers will take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Sat, 23 May 2015 01:33
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Sat, 23 May 2015 00:33
    Where is the fairness in slapping somebody with a £100 fine because they forget to pay (actually in my case i went to pay online and unbeknown to me my internet connection had timed out half way through)..then shortly afterwards it rises to £150 for that difficult 'admin' task of sending a letter. If it were more proportionate then I wouldn't mind and would just pay but as it happens I hope this documentary and others tear into these pirates sending threatening letters out collecting their so called 'debt'.
    I lied about being a car parking attendant. I didn't think for one minute that I would fool anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe wrote on Sat, 23 May 2015 00:08
    More to the point - I can't believe this is still on the facking first page with no replies
    BTW, with all the posts there have been on this subject in the past, I'd have expected a better response.