+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The fox hunting issue

The fox hunting issue

What's your views? I personally think fox hunting is barbaric and if a group of kids on a council estate set a pack of dogs on a defensive animal in the name of sport they would find themselves in court and on the front page of the sun being called the scum of the earth.

Re: The fox hunting issue

Quote Originally Posted by gnasher wrote on Tue, 14 July 2015 21:52
    What's your views? I personally think fox hunting is barbaric and if a group of kids on a council estate set a pack of dogs on a defensive animal in the name of sport they would find themselves in court and on the front page of the sun being called the scum of the earth.
    My views are that your comments on the other thread were absolutely disgraceful.

I think dodgy Dave has called it off,it would have been a defeat for him

Disgusting barbaric activity

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Tue, 14 July 2015 21:56
    My views are that your comments on the other thread were absolutely disgraceful.
    The other fox hunting thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Gluey wrote on Tue, 14 July 2015 21:59
    The other fox hunting thread?
    No, the FAO Feedback thread that you have already contributed to, as you well know,

[quote title=Gluey wrote on Tue, 14 July 2015 21:59][quote title=Croesy Blue wrote on Tue, 14 July 2015 21:56][quote title=gnasher wrote on Tue, 14 July 2015 21:52]What's your views? I personally think fox hunting is barbaric and if a group of kids on a council estate set a pack of dogs on a defensive animal in the name of sport they would find themselves in court and on the front page of the sun being called the scum of the earth.

[/quote]

[/quote]
    The other fox hunting thread?[/quote
    we are on about this fred

Quote Originally Posted by [quote title=jeepster wrote on Tue, 14 July 2015 22:03
    Gluey wrote on Tue, 14 July 2015 21:59] What's your views? I personally think fox hunting is barbaric and if a group of kids on a council estate set a pack of dogs on a defensive animal in the name of sport they would find themselves in court and on the front page of the sun being called the scum of the earth.
    And I'm on about the disgraceful comments by Gnasher on another thread tonight. If that's quite ok with you and the others you refer to as "we".

Scotland investigating whether their rules are being manipulated with the idea of bringing them in line with the rest of the UK, England and Wales discussing whether to go further than where Scotland are currently while pretending it's just bringing the whole of the UK in line, and the majority of the country preferring not to even waste the time discussing whether such an unpopular and disgusting thing should return.

Quote Originally Posted by [quote title=Croesy Blue wrote on Tue, 14 July 2015 22:05
    jeepster wrote on Tue, 14 July 2015 22:03] What's your views? I personally think fox hunting is barbaric and if a group of kids on a council estate set a pack of dogs on a defensive animal in the name of sport they would find themselves in court and on the front page of the sun being called the scum of the earth.
    Fair enough but this is not about this post so calm down mate

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Tue, 14 July 2015 22:06
    Sorry Mrs R didnt see that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by [quote title=jeepster wrote on Tue, 14 July 2015 22:07
    Croesy Blue wrote on Tue, 14 July 2015 22:05] What's your views? I personally think fox hunting is barbaric and if a group of kids on a council estate set a pack of dogs on a defensive animal in the name of sport they would find themselves in court and on the front page of the sun being called the scum of the earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepster wrote on Tue, 14 July 2015 22:03
    And I'm on about the disgraceful comments by Gnasher on another thread tonight. If that's quite ok with you and the others you refer to as "we".
    I'm vey calm "mate".

Well done the SNP These sicko's belong in the past, they're no better than paedo's,both prey on the defenceless.

Quote Originally Posted by [quote title=Croesy Blue wrote on Tue, 14 July 2015 22:13
    jeepster wrote on Tue, 14 July 2015 22:07] What's your views? I personally think fox hunting is barbaric and if a group of kids on a council estate set a pack of dogs on a defensive animal in the name of sport they would find themselves in court and on the front page of the sun being called the scum of the earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Tue, 14 July 2015 22:05
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepster wrote on Tue, 14 July 2015 22:03
    Fair enough but this is not about this post so calm down mate
    oh vey

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gnasher wrote on Tue, 14 July 2015 22:09
    http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=407883 &start=0&rid=1803
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Tue, 14 July 2015 22:06
    Sorry Mrs R didnt see that thread.
    Don't be sorry, I was posting it as I thought you were interested in the subject, I'm just surprised you saw my comment.

Fox hunting didn't belong in the last century let alone this one. I'm sure the majority agree with that but yet the petition against it, has only got half the support of the reinstate Clarkson petition. I despair with this country sometimes. If you haven't signed the petition and your against fox hunting then sign it now.

Quote Originally Posted by epping blue wrote on Tue, 14 July 2015 22:27
    Fox hunting didn't belong in the last century let alone this one. I'm sure the majority agree with that but yet the petition against it, has only got half the support of the reinstate Clarkson petition. I despair with this country sometimes. If you haven't signed the petition and your against fox hunting then sign it now.
    Public support appears to mean nothing to this government. I signed a (the?) petition months ago. Public opinion is already clear from the many polls. The people of this country do not want fox hunting. The government do and will wriggle and squirm until they have delivered it.

Quote Originally Posted by epping blue wrote on Tue, 14 July 2015 22:27
    And sign the one that is pro Clarkson baiting.